Thank you for your interest in the products and/or service of Ambient Living. (“The Physical Goods”)
WHAT DOES THIS LIMITED WARRANTY COVER?
- This Limited Warranty covers any defects in materials or workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period.
- All sofas and armchairs have 10-year warranty on the frame and structure, 2-years on upholstery, mechanical parts, and stitching.
- All Transportation Charges incurred must be borne by purchaser.
WHAT WILL WE DO TO CORRECT THE PROBLEM?
During the Warranty Period, Ambient Living will repair or replace products or parts of the product that proves faulty because of factory defect, which under normal use and maintenance. Ambient Living will either repair the Product using new or refurbished replacement parts.
HOW LONG DOES THE COVERAGE LAST?
- All sofas and armchairs have 10-year warranty on the frame and structure, 2-years on upholstery, mechanical parts, and stitching from the date of deliver.
- A replacement Physical Goods or parts assumes the remaining warranty of the original Physical Goods or 10-years from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer.
WHAT DOES THIS LIMITED WARRANTY NOT COVER?
The Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by;
- Condition, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship
- Damage due to abuse, burns, stains or misuse against the normal and customary manner, or in the opinion of service personnel that it is due to excessive wear and tear.
WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO DO?
To activate the Ambient Living warranty, the purchaser is required to complete the warranty registration form on our website. www.ambientliving.com.my/warranty